There are 5 ways you can make an offering or financial contribution to support the ongoing life, mission, and ministry of Cloverdale United Church:
1. Go on PAR (Pre-Authorized Remittance). Through automated withdrawal once a month, your bank or credit union will send us your pre-set offering amount. Offerings via PAR can be designated toward our local ministry here at Cloverdale United Church, the Mission & Service fund of The United Church of Canada, or a combination of both. Please contact the church office to get more information or to enroll: firstname.lastname@example.org, 604-574-5813.
2. Bring your offering to the church. You can place your cheque or cash offering in the collection plate(s) at our weekly Sunday morning worship services, or you can bring your cheque or cash offering to the church office during the week (Tues - Fri, 9:30 am - 2:30 pm). Offering envelopes are available, whether for a one-time gift or sets of pre-dated envelopes for recurring weekly offerings; contact the church office for more information. (The envelopes help us track contributions for annual tax receipting purposes.)
3. Make an eTransfer. You can use Interac eTransfer to send funds directly from your bank or credit union account. eTransfers should be directed to "email@example.com".
4. Mail a cheque. You can even include a series of post-dated cheques, if you'd like to make regular recurring contributions. Our mailing address is Cloverdale United Church, 17575 58A Ave., Surrey, BC V3S 1N1.
5. Use the Donate button below, powered by CanadaHelps, to make a contribution via Credit Card or PayPal (also a great way for our non-Canadian congregants and friends to support our ministry!)
PLEASE NOTE: If you make a contribution via CanadaHelps.org, you will receive your charitable donation receipt directly from Canadahelps. It is important to save, print, or download it so you have it for tax time, as Cloverdale United Church cannot issue another receipt for this type of donation. (Tax receipts for the other types of donations -- cash, cheque, PAR, and eTransfer -- will come from Cloverdale United Church.)
In addition to your regular gifts and offerings, consider including Cloverdale United Church in your will or amidst other end-of-life financial plans. For more information on bequests and other types of legacy gifts, including recommended language to include in a will or similar document, please contact the church office.
We give thanks to God for your generosity, and thank you for the amazing parts of God's mission in and through the Cloverdale United Church that will be made possible through your gifts!